Over 80% of your customers will pay more if they are happy with the services you provide them. For a hosting business is crucial to know how happy their customers are. Now we are offering you a tool that will help you find out how happy your customers are.
Customer Happiness Metric allows customers to vote the level of their happiness with your services and to provide you with valuable information. This way you will gain intel and ways to grow your business.
- Graphic voting scale (10 levels)
- Additional questions configurable by you
- Different questions depending on the level of happiness of the customer
- Customer can re-vote
- Dedicated admin page
- Admin reports page and statistics
- 86% of customers will pay more for better customer experience. Find out how happy your customers are with your services.
- New customers are good, existing customers are better. Find out how happy your existing customers are.
- You can’t improve the level of happiness of your customers if you don’t know where you stand right now.
- The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.
- Happy customers require happy employees.
- Happy customers mean higher profits.
- If you need fewer customers to cancel their subscription you need a happier customer base.
- 90% of buyers will spend more because of excellent customer service (Hubspot).
Why is important to know how happy your customers are?
Zappos was built on customer happiness. If you read the book Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh, you will learn how he managed to create the biggest online shoe retailer worldwide and sold it to Amazon for 1.2 billion dollars in 2009. The key ingredient was the outstanding, dedicated, customer service which led to customer happiness. That was the reason the customers were more than willing to buy shoes from Zappos anywhere else.
Monday, October 14, 2019
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution